Form 1094 ALE

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
Do any of you have clients that are required to file form 1094? Subject to ALE? How are you handling it?

I was the expert on these at my old firm. I try to avoid them, but still contract two with my old firm.any payroll or insurance providers have picked them up, which I feel is a better fit.
~Captcook

CaptCook wrote:I was the expert on these at my old firm. I try to avoid them, but still contract two with my old firm.any payroll or insurance providers have picked them up, which I feel is a better fit.

So are you saying that their insurance company can or should/could have done it?

Do you know of a firm I can outsource it to?? I am NOT doing it, that I am certain.

Thanks!!!!

I understand ADP and Paychex do them, but they are stupidly expensive. I had one large restaurant client at my old firm with ~300 employees whose health insurance broker handled it.
I handled the other dozen or so at my old firm, but they've found other solutions since I've left.
Now would be the time to find a provider. By October, even of those that CAN do it, most aren't willing to take on the catch up work to make the prep efficient in January.
Unfortunately, I don't have any names for you.
~Captcook

Return to Business Operations and Development