Info RE: Community Income Tax

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
HGCO  
I'm looking information concerning a software provider that goes by the name of Community Income Tax. They offer free software and charge a $15.00 fee per completed return. So you are paying $1,500.00/100 returns, which is about the cost if you bought a product like an ATX Max, but its more of a pay as you go, and you avoid the big up front cash fee. The software they offer is Taxwise which I am not at all of fan of after having used a couple of past seasons. Further it is Taxwise Online, which I am unsure of what impact the online version may create, so any Taxwise Online users please comment.

I am hoping that this is not the latest rendition of TRX. I once made the mistake of loading a horrid red gear tax product from TRX on an old XP machine and despite unloading and using various utility programs, I still continued to have a remnant of that terrible product popping up on that computer. Any details from possible Community Income Tax Software users is appreciated. I did used the search tab but no information was found regarding Community income Tax software.

Return to Business Operations and Development