Practice CS - need report allocating staff time to partners

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
I am looking for a report in Practice CS that will show how much of each staff's production went to each partner's projects.

For example, if Staff Accountant worked 2,080 hours, how many of those hours went to servicing:

Partner # 1's clients
Partner # 2's clients
Non-billable - admin

Does anyone here know how to generate such a report?

Wiles  
The Profit Report grouped by Partner

I don't see the Profit Report. I have the following menu in my Print Reports screen:

Lists
Production
Billing
Collection
Reconciliation
Project Management
Client Management
Staff Management

Once expanded, each of these folders have a dozen or so reports to choose from but I don't see the Profit Report. Could that be a customized report created by your firm?

jesella  
I see the profit report in my list (but I'd never used it before - thanks for the tip, Wiles!). It wasn't standard, but you can get it from the Practice CS Library > Custom Format page.

THANKS GUYS!!!

What other reports do you find helpful?

Wiles  
Reconciliation > Period Reconciliaton

We use QB for our GL, so we use this report to post & reconcile our activity in QB. In the process, we do have to run a few other reports and we have an Excel spreadsheet that is used as a bridge.

Production > Production Analysis

We run our payroll in QB. We use this report to confirm our payroll hours in QB matches CS.
We also run the Profit Report with a filter for our vacation, sick and other PTO time and expense codes, grouped by Staff to make sure this same info is on payroll.

Any tips on how to pull a report to show how profitable each employee is? Can I see how much revenue they have brought in along with how much I have paid them? I would like to see these so I can determine a bottom line profitability for my employees.

Wiles  
Profit Report

The Partners in my firm use the Detail Worksheet in the Billing folder to write bills. Does anyone else use a different report?

Wiles  
We use the same. I think. Our report, though, is labeled Billing Worksheet.

Return to Business Operations and Development