CPE - focus on family partnership & gifts

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
I've recently gone out on my own and have been looking at different CPE choices. I have been using the AICPA self study but I havent found much there for family partnerships and gifts tax returns. Any know of some good places to get CPE for these?

CathysTaxes  
Welcome to the forum, DrCredit! I don't know of any CPE for family partnerships and gift tax returns. I know the Tax Book has a course on Partnerships, but not just family partnerships.
Cathy
CathysTaxes

Take a look at Master CPE and Global CPE. The former tends to have more in-depth CPE available (and I personally prefer their courses for the overall quality), but I am currently using both for different topics. Not sure if they have the specific course(s) you referenced. I have not found CPE specific to some topics I need, so I sometimes end up having to buy textbooks or manuals and forego CPE credit. Or, sometimes the topics are buried in the very in-depth courses that you might not otherwise consider...like family or estate planning. I maintain annual subscriptions that provide me access to almost all of their courses, and I sometimes use them only as reference/guidance.

Thanks for the replies.

I'll check out your recommendations. I've used most of what I need on the AICPA CPExpress so I'm looking for something different. I want to be sure whatever I choose has useful info.

Return to Business Operations and Development