Liscio platform

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
Has anyone considered Liscio or started using them?? They are a cloud based platform that enables contact and transactions with clients via a secure means and integrates with mobile devices, etc. Kind of replaces email to a certain degree. I had a demo a few days ago and am seriously considering them. Wondering if anyone here has looked into them or not.

has some CRM capablilities, task tracking, handles esignaures (need to look closer at that)......

Not too cheap though. 799 set up (one time) and then 179/month for a single user. But, if makes it easier for folks to "email" me securely and via their mobile phone, may be worth every penny. I cringe everytime someone sends me a W-2 via email even though I blast out they shouldn't do that. If the only way to communicate with me is thru the Liscio invite only platform, then whatever they send will always be secure by default.

makbo  
kbairtax wrote: Kind of replaces email to a certain degree.

It can be called by many names: email, texting, Liscio-messaging. Sending text data from one computer to another was originally, and maybe still is, the number one application of the internet (although I'm sure sending audio-video data is fast catching up). So when someone says "replaces", I instead ask, "does it upgrade? Does it sacrifice security and privacy?"

And perhaps most importantly, "will it be around until I retire plus ten years?" :|

Will anything be around 10+ years after any of us retire??? LOL The whole crux of this platform IS security. Email is not secure. At least thru the platform, I know only my client and I see the data....email....EVERYONE sees the data.

Return to Business Operations and Development