Time Entry Software

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
We are looking for time entry software that allows users to allocate employees’ time as well as their pay to each task or project. We have seen time entry software which allocates time to each project and invoices can be generated. However, we have not seen time entry software where we can enter an employee’s salary, and when we input the time spent on each project, the salary is automatically allocated to each project for the time we just entered.

Any recommendation would be highly appreciated.

sjrcpa  
Practice CS can show employee cost per hour or fraction thereof

What tax/accounting software do you use? I would suggest looking first at a product that integrates with your tax software and perhaps second at a product that integrates with your billing software.

You might look at Swipeclock
Because on T.A. ten was the most you were allowed

Wiles  
We use Practice CS, but do not recommend it. It does do what you want, but it is probably an oversized glove for what you need. I am sure there are scores of software that do this. What you want should be a basic feature. I have never used Officeworks, but that is another product that is mentioned frequently.

Look into the Aderant Expert suite. Pretty sure its overkill but does what OP wants.

Return to Business Operations and Development