Vertical monitor recommendation?

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
Dear Tax Practicioners:
Would someone kindly recommend a monitor that I should buy for portrait/vertical use?

Thanks !
Dave

Many monitors are built that they can be tilted vertically on their stand, but those who can't can still be vertical monitors if you attach them to a desk mount/bracket and adjust your graphics card settings.

I have two older 23" ASUS monitors that are vertical on their stand; they work well for me. Nowadays you can get bigger, better ones for what I spent on mine (and you should usually get the largest monitor you have room for). How large of a monitor are you looking for?

24 inches for vertical usage or whatever is maximum size vertical screen that is comfortable and ergonomically suitable

What size is the ideal sweet spot ,
for portrait mode ? A size not too big but not too small. I tested a Dell 27” Ultra HD 4K monitor in portrait mode and it was way too tall ! I also used a 21” monitor in portrait and felt it was a little small .
Thoughts ?

Gnfr_tax wrote:24 inches for vertical usage or whatever is maximum size vertical screen that is comfortable and ergonomically suitable

What size is the ideal sweet spot ,
for portrait mode ? A size not too big but not too small. I tested a Dell 27” Ultra HD 4K monitor in portrait mode and it was way too tall ! I also used a 21” monitor in portrait and felt it was a little small .
Thoughts ?

I love the Dell vertical monitors. I have 2 26” monitors and they are a bit tall. But I was able to tilt them down slightly and it’s perfect. I wish they were 2 inches wider, but no one makes them like that any more.

I have those two verticals in bookending a 32” monitor in the middle.

I have lots of screen real estate!

Return to Business Operations and Development