Errors & Ommssions Insurance

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
Just wondering if you recommend a company? Who do you use?
I received a letter/application in mail from Marsh and I am wondering if anyone has e & o with them?

gmhksgp  
I'd like some recommendations for E&O as well. The only difference is that my practice is based in HK and wonder if the underwriter would provide overseas coverage. Thank you!

JAD  
NAPLIA

Camico if you're a CPA.

Placer Insurance if you're an EA or an unenrolled preparer. I interviewed one of the main people over at Placer about E & O years ago. If there's any interest, I'll post the interview.

dingus  
I've used the AICPA's plan (through Aon or CNA, I don't remember.) The price was very cheap to start and has gone up every year, but it's remained competitive with the quotes I've gotten from others.

Callie  
I'm agreeing with Dingus. I'm covered by the AICPA plan, and I've always found the premiums to be reasonable and competitive.

This may be a bit off-subject, but I also have term life insurance and LTD policies through the AICPA. The costs are better than anything I've found elsewhere, and there's a premium refund each year.

swgordon  
I use Camico. They are 50% less than the same coverage with the AICPA plan, at least for me.

Return to Business Operations and Development