ATX issues?

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
taxcpa  
I have used ATX for over 10 years and generally been satisfied. Not so much recently.

For some reason, 2017 will not start reliably. It errors out that it can't open transactional storage. Stopping and restarting the service does not help and a call to support is needed to get it running.

Problem is, they aren't around nights and weekends this time of year and wait times are excessive, like over an hour. As a part time practitioner, my prime time is their off time.

Two fiscal year returns are hung up with this, and they need to get finished and out of here. No idea what will happen when I try to roll over to 18.

Anyone else having issues and found a solution?

ATSMAN  
When I used CCH products that was the biggest frustration. Listening to phone music on hold and not getting callbacks within a reasonable period. I finally moved out of CCH products.

I believe there is an alternate ATX user Community board where they have quite a few experienced users.

novacpa  
I have ATX - and experience difficulty opening 2017 - the work around is to turn it off then restart it - it's a PIA.
I've called and bitched repeatedly, they say they are working on it.
When it starts it's really good, and rollover of prior year's tax data makes the current year a breeze.

novacpa  
ATX users - are you having trouble with updates and e-filing and missing forms?
Long wait times for customer service to answer?

Return to Business Operations and Development