Account Pro Software

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
Have a new remote client that is using an excel spreadsheet that functions as A/P and I need to implement a quality functioning stand alone A/P program that would eliminate the excel as soon as possible...looked briefly at the Subject software above and would like suggestions on others that would simply do the basic functions/reports/etc. I print the checks in my office only when they approve and for me to do the A/P on my system would not be very workable due to the amount of paper involved. I do all other functions for them on my system and they wish to only be involved in the A/P on their end as to when/how much to pay etc. Would like for this program to be viewed by myself in Drop-box. Anyone have any suggestions would appreciate hearing them.

I'd like to hear opinions, too. I've never heard of Account Pro, but it sounds like a good solution.

jesella  
I don't know anything about Account Pro but I like bill.com for A/P. Bills can be set up to require client approval before payment is initiated. Bill.com issues checks or initiates electronic payment, depending on the vendor. They do charge a monthly and per-transaction fee, but I find it easier than having checkstock on hand and manually tracking approvals. It also integrates with QuickBooks and other accounting software packages.

Return to Business Operations and Development