esignature

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
swgordon  
Anyone using an esignature software for efile forms this year? I have Ultratax and implemented their esign for efile forms hoping it would save me time. It has been an absolute disaster. Clients can't get it to work properly so i am spending more and more time with them on that and I have a bunch of pissed off clients.

Does anyone use anything that actually works as advertised and makes their job easier?

I do not get involved with this side of things at work, but we use RightSignature. It seems to be efficient for the admin staff and clients like the fqact that they do not have to print, sign and scan.

TaxDude  
We use Lacerte. Their e-signature service uses DocuSign. It works great and clients have not said they've had any problems with it.

I use eSignature with UT for my remote clients. For the most part, it's okay, but the biggest problem seems to be having the client give me their spouse's correct e-mail address.

jesella  
We've been using UT's e-signature for several years without major problems for probably 75-100 clients a year. We do have a good percentage that we have to resend, either because the client waited too long to click the link, or they couldn't answer their identity questions the first time, but they'd still rather try again than print, sign and scan back to us and it doesn't take long to click to resend. It probably helps that we have a lot of tech clients (Amazon, Microsoft, etc).

Return to Business Operations and Development