Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
Efilecabinet Reviews
Post a reply

9-Jun-2019 6:28pm

Hi,
We are a small firm and we are using Lacerte DMS and thinking to switch to Efilecabinet. Would you recommend switching? Any pro /cons per your experience would be a great input for us to make a right decision. - Thanks-

21-Jun-2019 6:02pm

I did a trial and found it to be expensive. I use a combination of FileCenter Pro with Egnyte cloud drive.

24-Jun-2019 1:03pm

We just switched to FileCenter from FileCabinet CS and are happy with it so far.

2-Jul-2019 9:39pm

Kamal, we use efile cabinet. We love it. They are about to make some nice upgrades to it. Take care.

12-Jul-2019 10:47am

We started with the desktop version on our server in late 2014. And switched to their online cloud in late 2018. We are very satisfied and will continue with it. File cabinet CS stores in proprietary files, making exporting in the future if you wish to change extremely difficult. EFC has a feature to export in bulk to windows explorer files in their original format. Online cloud removes the burden from your server of storage and RAM.

13-Jul-2019 7:47am

I use the SecureDrawer service from EFileCabinet, have been a customer for seven years, very satisfied. They have greatly improved the product over time, and the one time I had to call for technical support, the experience was satisfactory. Early on, they offered a 3-year pre-pay discount which was a great deal, but even at the regular price I would still recommend it.

16-Jul-2019 4:55pm

i like efilecabinet; i will sya the tech support is excellent. i'm not in the cloud. i also have dms...i like dms bc it has a to do list with the doc mgr...and efc doesnt' really....i'm still getting used to the newer version that i have of efc, but overall it's good and they have many, many people using it.
Post a reply