Waveapps

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
hester  
Hello All,

What are your thoughts on Waveapps. They appear to have gotten rid of the Wave accountants section and hired internally. They are now a cloud accounting firm. I know they were purchased by H&R block. I had a few clients on their platform but am moving them to Xero.

It appears that Xero is the only one I can fully trust now until they too move from software to accounting. I believe QB is in the process of going direct as well.

The alternative is getting your own software and using a hosted server.

I would like to hear what your opinions are.

Thanks

Just started with waveapps a few months ago. Lots of kinks to work through but it seems to do the job, and of course the price is right.

I have not used Wave, but have looked at Xero multiple times and as much as I hate QBO, believe QBO is still the superior product if an accountant is involved. If a business just wants to do everything on their own, with zero advanced input or control needed by an accountant, then Xero is fine.

Get used to it, all of these companies are going to offer direct services to increase their bottom line. Wise business owners will not fall for it and will want someone they know they can trust, not just who is cheapest.

Return to Business Operations and Development