Sole Practitioner: Lacerte AND EFileCabinet ?

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
Hello All,
Are there any Lacerte sole practitioners who care to share experience with eFileCabinet ? I’m trying to decide if using EFC with Lacerte will save time and boost efficiency for one man operation ? A few points :
1. EFC Is impressive program. But , I wonder if the lack of integration between Lacerte and EFC will slow me down more than it will help me ? Especially for one person operation ?
2. Has the addition of EFC been a time saving and wise decision for your practice ? ( despite the fact that EFC doesn’t directly integrate with Lacerte)
3. As as a sole practitioner Lacerte user, would it be wiser to use Intuit Document Management System and/or SmartVault , instead ? (Since these directly integrate with Lacerte? I know these programs aren’t as well made as EFC, but the direct integration with lacerte might make it a better fit ?

Appreciate the help. Happy holidays

Dave

TaxCut  
I don't know how EFC works but for effenciency I would use DMS and SmartVault since they are integrated.

It prints directly to those modules so you don't run a risk of saving something to the wrong folder.

Return to Business Operations and Development