strafford annual pass

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
cl2018  
Just purchased the Strafford annual pass. I did quite lot of research and made this purchase. But the first webinar I attended was very disappointing. One of the faculty is good but the other one is aweful. The quality is much worse than those free cpe websites such as my-cpe or cpaacademy. I attended lots of those free cpes and I have not had anyone with such a low quality as this strafford webinar, not to say that strafford annual pass is expensive.
Does anyone have similar experiences?
Thank you!

JAD  
I do Strafford. Quality is usually really good. Sometimes there's a dud. I absolutely love the 2 hour format and focused classes. I can stay engaged for 2 hours. At the end of 8 hours (the format of many CPE providers) I am crazed. If a speaker is a dud, 2 hours isn't a brutal waste of time. For me, the quality of CPE is often hit or miss, so I don't mind a 2 hr dud every so often.

Also, I like the power points. I have a starting point for the next time I have to research something. The hardest part of research for me is getting started, and they give me a starting point. I make note of which speakers I like best, and these are potential contacts in case I have to consult with someone on a particular issue.

cl2018  
Thank you! I will try more Strafford webinars and hopefully,this one is just an exception.

Which one did you take that you were disappointed in?

cl2018  
ManVsTax wrote:Which one did you take that you were disappointed in?

5471 schedule c and schedule f on 8/6

cl2018  
[quote="ManVsTax"]Which one did you take that you were disappointed in?[/quote
And I am trying to figure out how to write a review

cl2018 wrote:5471 schedule c and schedule f on 8/6

Ah, I did not take that one. I took one last week that was, what I consider, the first subpar webinar I've taken at Strafford. It wasn't the one you listed though.

Maybe it was a bad week, they are usually good, particularly the partnership tax law webinars. Don't judge Strafford by one webinar.

cl2018 wrote:And I am trying to figure out how to write a review

Strafford sends out a feedback survey to my email after each webinar.

cl2018  
ManVsTax wrote:
cl2018 wrote:5471 schedule c and schedule f on 8/6

Ah, I did not take that one. I took one last week that was, what I consider, the first subpar webinar I've taken at Strafford. It wasn't the one you listed though.

Maybe it was a bad week, they are usually good, particularly the partnership tax law webinars. Don't judge Strafford by one webinar.

cl2018 wrote:And I am trying to figure out how to write a review

Strafford sends out a feedback survey to my email after each webinar.

I agree not to judge it by a single webinar. Thank you for your information!

cl2018  
Just a quick update of my experiences with Strafford so that my original post is not misleading.
Except the low quality of one faculty of the right first webinar, I have found all the rest webinars I have taken so far are of very high quality: easy to understand even for complex content, topics are thoroughly explored.

Return to Business Operations and Development