any accounting forum with similar quality of taxprotalk?

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
cl2018  
I don't have much success in finding accounting forums of good quality where people can get thorough answers related to accounting/bookkeeping topics.
Does anyone have recommendations?
Thank you!

ATSMAN  
I seem to recall another forum called Accountants Forum, but that had international accounting issues also.

I am more interested in US tax laws so I stick to this, Taxbook and my software forums.

cl2018  
Thank you! Accountant Forums looks pretty good. Thank you!

There are some very good groups of Face Book.

cl2018  
actionbsns wrote:There are some very good groups of Face Book.

Thanks! Can you list some of the groups? I googled online and did find some Facebook accounting groups and have no sense of which is really good.

cp_acwt  
https://easyarne.forumotion.com/

This forum was started by some Creative Solutions/Thomson Reuters users. You don't need to use TR products to be on it.
It has some very knowledgeable people.

cl2018  
cp_acwt wrote:https://easyarne.forumotion.com/

This forum was started by some Creative Solutions/Thomson Reuters users. You don't need to use TR products to be on it.
It has some very knowledgeable people.

Thank you so much for sharing this!

On Face Book I belong to: QB Users Group; The Compass Tax Educaters Network; Form 3115 group (Brian Coddington responds on this one); Tax Professionals of America; and hosted by Kevin Huston and Tom Gorzynski - IRC 199A: Law, Planning, and Analysis for Tax Professionals. Just a few.

cl2018  
actionbsns wrote:On Face Book I belong to: QB Users Group; The Compass Tax Educaters Network; Form 3115 group (Brian Coddington responds on this one); Tax Professionals of America; and hosted by Kevin Huston and Tom Gorzynski - IRC 199A: Law, Planning, and Analysis for Tax Professionals. Just a few.

Thank you so much for the info. I am looking for forums/groups specifically for accounting/bookkeeping questions not for tax. I assume QB users group is one. Do you mind sharing more accounting/bookkeeping groups? Thanks again!

Return to Business Operations and Development