tax refresher options for 2021 tax season

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
cl2018  
What courses do you guys take each year to refresh your mind of existing tax laws and learn new regulations to get yourself ready for upcoming tax season? And when do you usually take them?
Thanks.

MasterCPE typically offers a self-study option and that is what I tend to use. I try to do it as soon as possible in the new year, but sometimes it may not be until I have already filed quite a few tax returns.

*Just checked and am printing the materials and exam. I'll try to do it in January; not going to do it beforehand since I already renewed my license and exhausted 2020 self-study CPE.

I think its wise to take a course that has not only the federal, but the state updates. I'm in California, so I have taken the Spidell one for the last 3 years. I have been doing it in December each year. At the end of the seminar I feel mentally exhausted and beaten down from such a huge overload of new information ! But, the Spidell team does a good job .

belle  
Spidell, because I need the CA non-conforming details. I do the on-demand one (especially THIS year); I think going forward I'll do the live webinar tho so as to hear/ask questions in real time. They are good about any questions you submit even from the on-demand one.

TheTaxBook has a 6 hour "2021 Federal Update" that I just noticed. I don't know how comprehensive it is.

cl2018  
Thank you, everyone!

Return to Business Operations and Development