Trimble Inc. software

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
juro  
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimble_Inc.

Anyone work with this?

My client wants to consolidate all the software packages used by his company into one do-it-all solution.

My task of data entry of expense receipts & vendor bills into QBO will be automated, he says.
He says my days are numbered, pardon the pun.

Ugh, ERP and other software companies have been claiming this for years. Rarely does anything work as well as they claim. Are certain things actually becoming more automated? Certainly. Will it also file his taxes and respond to tax agency notices and deal with audits, all using AI? Nope.

Our days are not numbered. But, there is a need to adapt, which actually benefits us. The profession, very broadly speaking, is stuck 20-30 years in the past. I see it with almost every older CPA I interact with, same with firms. I can adapt at the snap of a finger because of how I have structured myself; they can't, and that is where the pain will be felt.

juro  
thanks.

Eduardo  
We've had clients who have used those all-in-one software packages, and each time the accounting part of the software was total garbage.

Cornerstone's comment on firms not adapting sounds like my former employer - haven't worked there since summer 2004 but know someone who worked there briefly several years ago. She said nothing has changed - paper files everywhere, no networking of computers, no online document storage, invoicing way behind and still done the same way as in the 90's (preparing time sheets, having to enter the time into the billing software, etc), no online portal, work not getting done until right before the extended due date, etc. Every time I think about it makes me happy that I left after 12.5 years and went on my own.

juro  
they decided to go with this instead
https://buildertrend.com/

Return to Business Operations and Development