Quickbooks Pro advisor

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
ShawnE  
I've been a QB Pro advisor for years. Each year we got the desktop software ahead of time- all versions. Priority support etc etc.
Things have changed.

Now EVERY year is a subscription (ignoring the one free gotcha year) for everyone and for Desktop and qbo.
So what's the point?

The education part was long in the past for me - don't care. Clients don't care.

Just not sure why I renew. Anyone review this? Thoughts?

BFStax  
This is the first year I'm not renewing. I don't need the new 2023 version of any software and I don't really use or need anything else the subscription comes with.

CP Hay  
I guess they need to change something to sell something “new” and at the same time they need people who can support the software.

Wait, what did I miss? I have maintained this simply to have every version of QBD and QBPOS, plus the 50 payroll clients within QBD. Are you saying unless I upgrade clients to the newest version of QBD each year, I am expected to participate in the subscription program?

I talked to an intuit representative who said I would need multiple subscriptions to access QBD 22 23 24, etc

I'm not a fan, but theoretically if you're paying the subscription you should have access to the latest year, and so should your clients. So you should really only be maintaining one yearly subscription to QB.... again in theory.

Return to Business Operations and Development