Liability Insurance

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
Bob A  
I received notification of a significant increase for 2023 (Hanover Ins) not completely unexpected of course. Anyone care to share alternative sources?

Gr8ful  
I use AICPA offered insurance products for as many types of insurance as I can. Website is CPAi.com

AON through AICPA I think it is.

If your gross increased I would expect an increase.

My gross doubled, but my increase was minimal. I was surprised.

We talking E&O or General Liability? My E&O is through AON/AICPA and despite my growth, has remained pretty flat over the years.

My general liability is elsewhere. No idea what that will end up being since I need two policies to cover Michigan and SC (one policy cannot cover both at the limits I need because SC is a hurricane risk).

My E&O and cyber insurance (bundled) went up materially this year (my invoice is due each May). I'm curious what the invoice will be next May after a year of ~8% inflation. I use AON via AICPA.

JAD  
I've been with Steve Vono/McGowan Pro forever. When I initially priced coverage, Steve's company was much more reasonable. I have had really good service from them.

My insurance fees have only gone up slightly, but my software expenses have skyrocketed.

My renewal from AON/AICPA just arrived and it is basically identical to last year.

LDCPA  
I have Camico and my quote is about the same as last year.
Anyone has life & disability insurance through AICPA? I was thinking to join AICPA just for that.

sjrcpa  
We have CAMICO. Ours goes up every year because our 3 year weighted average revenue goes up every year.

We have AICPA's group-term life as an employee benefit.
I personally have the LTD.
I've heard the individual life policies can make the dues worthwhile.

LDCPA wrote:I have Camico and my quote is about the same as last year.
Anyone has life & disability insurance through AICPA? I was thinking to join AICPA just for that.

I had disability and life for many, many years through the AICPA and currently have a long-term care policy with them. It has been a very good relationship as I find them to be extremely competitive with high quality insurers.

I also carry term life through the AICPA. The premiums are very affordable and competitive relative to the coverage.

I've investigated getting LTD through the AICPA as well, and may pick that up in 2023.

Return to Business Operations and Development