How to change default browser in Drake 2022?

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
irc162  
Account Deactivated
Firefox is my default windows broswer. in Drake 2021, if I click one of there notification links, the page comes up in Firefox. Great. But in Drake 2022, a page comes up in IE 11. I tried making sure all protocals and defaults were set to Firefox, but it doesn't help. Any ideas? Tried contacting customer support, but they have no clue. Just gave me info on how to change my browser from Edge to IE 11. Not what I wanted.

This happened to me too. I went into settings and even though my default browser was already set to Chrome, I clicked on Chrome anyway and that fixed it. Weird that Drake didn't recognize it from the get-go.
Because on T.A. ten was the most you were allowed

irc162  
Account Deactivated
Tenletters wrote:This happened to me too. I went into settings and even though my default browser was already set to Chrome, I clicked on Chrome anyway and that fixed it. Weird that Drake didn't recognize it from the get-go.

Thanks....Can you please be more specific? Which "settings" did you re-set? The settings from within Chrome or somewhere else? I can'f find anyplace in Drake to set an internet browser.

I went into default apps under Windows settings and indicated by default browser is Chrome
Because on T.A. ten was the most you were allowed

Return to Business Operations and Development