Citrix Sharefile tips?

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
any tips on speeding up setting the permissions for new clients?

I've created templates that create the folder structure for clients. I add next year to the template and it propagates to all existing client.

But since I want the owners, bookkeepers, controllers access to have different permissions to different folder categories, it's a tedious process to do that manually.

Typically I create the folder from the Citrix web app, apply the template. Then use file explorer and the Citrix file explorer app to apply different permissions. Tedious.

Maybe a keyboard macro program? Must be a programming language?

zl28  
if you find a kyboard macro program i'd be interested....please keep us posted..i see some stuff on amazon.

Len - what software do you use?

I use ProSeries - and i have the Intuit link portal and Sharefile.

One thing with Sharefile, is that i get alerted everytime someone uploades something...and so i get a ton of emails per day
when that was my primary portal.

Now i use intuit link..and i get one email a day listing every person that uploaded info; instead of a 100 emails.

Been a huge help

zl28 wrote:if you find a kyboard macro program i'd be interested....please keep us posted..i see some stuff on amazon.

Len - what software do you use?

I use ProSeries - and i have the Intuit link portal and Sharefile.

One thing with Sharefile, is that i get alerted everytime someone uploades something...and so i get a ton of emails per day
when that was my primary portal.

Now i use intuit link..and i get one email a day listing every person that uploaded info; instead of a 100 emails.

Been a huge help

I have created an Outlook rule that all emails from "noreply@sf-notifications.com" get moved to a "Notifications" subfolder. I never see them, but have the history if I want to go search that folder for a notification.

Return to Business Operations and Development