Stanfordtax organizers

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
LDCPA  
Does anyone use them?
They look nice and can be prepopulated with prior year info pulled from tax software.
I can't find any info online about them except for their website.

This looks similar to what SafeSend is providing. I'm using SS to deliver returns. So, I'm using their organizer too.
~Captcook

LDCPA  
CaptCook wrote:This looks similar to what SafeSend is providing. I'm using SS to deliver returns. So, I'm using their organizer too.

So you're using both SS and Firm360? You mentioned you were implementing Firm360 in a different thread.
I pulled the trigger on TaxDome. The amount of work to set it up has been ridiculous so far.
I decided against TD organizers and instead made Lacerte organizers fillable and uploaded to TD.
Standford organizers may be a good addition for next year, but I'm worried about their safety. I can't find anything on them except for their website. They said everything is end to end encrypted but it's just their word.
Will use TD for return delivery this season and see how it goes.
Good luck with SS! It looks like a good product and I almost pulled the trigger on them, but needed something with more features.

I am using F360 and SSR.
I think they will complement each other nicely.
Thanks!
I'm almost done wrapping up the SSR setup. It's a bit of a task, but I feel it's a more user friendly arrangement than other options.
I guess we'll see.
~Captcook

Return to Business Operations and Development