MS Teams and Project Management

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
My staff do not touch tax returns, and I do not like using TaxDome for project management outside of taxes because of how the pipelines need to be developed. I have MS Office 365 E5 for everyone and we use Teams to communicate, so I am wondering if anyone knows of a good project management system that integrates with Teams. I do not want to be pointing staff to another platform. I don't really care for what Microsoft has to offer...

KoiCPA  
How fancy do you need?

My team of two coordinates using an Excel spreadsheet with simultaneous multi-user access made possible by sharing it through OneDrive (We also have Office365 for everyone). We actually migrated to this from ImagineTime, because we didn't need all the complexity and I could customize some pivot table reports that show me the data I want in a format I find more useful.

If you used an additional project management system for your accounting projects, you'd probably have to build the equivalent of TaxDome's pipelines in that software anyway. So in your situation I'd consider developing an Excel file (like KoiCPA says) to handle accounting project management, and you can store it in a Teams channel without too much difficulty.

Return to Business Operations and Development