Passthrough entity CPE?

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
Hello,

Perhaps I am not posting this to the correct forum, but have any of you taken a really good comprehensive CPE course on passthrough taxation? Looking for some recommendations.

Thanks for your help.

EADave  
I highly recommend NCPE (http://www.ncpeseminars.com). They call them the Cajun boys, excellent information, practical guides/worksheets; their handouts are excellent. I haven't been to a more thorough seminar for LLCs/1065/1120/1120S taxation, they do great work. All of their instructors actually "work" in the profession so they know their stuff and know what challenges we as practioners face. 16 hours of CPE for around $300 to $350; a bargain indeed.

I also recommend, if the dates haven't passed, that you look at their Individual 1040 seminar; they discuss the new ACA guidelines, etc.

I think they are scheduled to come to the Charlotte and Greensboro area in August the last time I checked. I've been attending since 2007, you won't be disappointed. No, they don't pay me to say this :)

I'll second NCPE. Been going to their Individual Income Tax Workshop in the Triangle since 2005 and would hate to miss it. That course is fast-paced and there is never enough time to cover all the material in the binder they give you. However, the binder is actually quite a good read. We refer to it quite a bit in this office.

Return to Business Operations and Development