Purpose of this forum

Key tips and advice the working tax pro can use.
admin  
Site Admin
This forum is meant to be a place where you can solicit or document important tips or advice you'd like to receive from or impart to other tax professionals. Can be simple...or profound - any and all tips are welcome here.

Note that this forum is not a place to ask technical tax code based questions. For asking taxation technical questions please be sure to use the normal Taxation forum.

CathysTaxes  
Chris, you're the man!
Cathy
CathysTaxes

chris  
Thanks...and sorry it took so long to set up. I finally got a breather from the other duties as assigned ; )
Site admin and software developer for TaxProTalk.com and https://TheSiteFactory.com

makbo  
I'm confused. The Business Operations forum is for "Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business. ".

So if I have a tip or question about a specific software for tax pros, which forum does it go in?

CathysTaxes  
makbo wrote:I'm confused. The Business Operations forum is for "Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business. ".

So if I have a tip or question about a specific software for tax pros, which forum does it go in?

This new forum is more of a 'how to'. Many members are experts in certain areas if they wanted to post a tip on how to do something, then this is the place to go.
Cathy
CathysTaxes

taxea  
Chis thanks for getting this done. I look forward to it being of interest to less experienced preparers.

Return to Tax Prep: Important tips and advice