Post not posted?

How to use the discussion board. Post usage questions here.
Hi Chris,

I seem to have a recurring issue with posts I've "posted" not being reflected when I post from my phone. The screens change and seem to indicate the post has "stuck", but mine is not shown when I log back in to see if there have been any other posts.

I thought maybe it was because I would use the Back button after posting, but I've stopped doing that. Any ideas?
~Captcook

chris  
I will try to recreate this so I can fix it. Which type of phone and which browser are you using? Also, does it consistently happen when you post from a phone, or is it random?

To the rest of us: Anyone else having this issue?
Site admin and software developer for TaxProTalk.com and https://TheSiteFactory.com

The first reason I post this is to see if I am alone.

I use a Samsung Galaxy 3 with Chrome. I rarely post from my phone, but I will try more consistently and let you know.
~Captcook

Test from my phone
~Captcook

chris  
I've been testing this with chrome on my iPhone, on my test site. Can't get it to fail. I do not doubt you are seeing this issue though, it is just hard to reproduce unfortunately.

I have work to do on this site - so maybe whatever is going on will be solved when I do my other updates, including a new unified theme for both desktop and mobile.
Site admin and software developer for TaxProTalk.com and https://TheSiteFactory.com

Thanks, Chris.
I'll be more diligent in noting when a failure occurs.
~Captcook

Return to Forum Usage Q&A