How to Mark Posts as Read

How to use the discussion board. Post usage questions here.
RuthC  
Is there a way to mark certain postings as read? I can click all of them as read, but don't know how to do just certain ones. Thanks for any responses!

Click the little icon to the left of the date posted and it will be marked as read.

edit... Ooops... that marks them all are read. My bad. :mrgreen:
Jim
Pettit Financial Services

CathysTaxes  
RuthC wrote:Is there a way to mark certain postings as read? I can click all of them as read, but don't know how to do just certain ones. Thanks for any responses!

If you want all of the posts on a thread marked, I believe you can just bring up the thread but not read the posts.
Cathy
CathysTaxes

chris  
yeah I think that's the only way...or click the little icon next to the topic title which takes you to your first unread post in the thread.
Site admin and software developer for TaxProTalk.com and https://TheSiteFactory.com

RuthC  
Thanks everyone! Because I can't read all of them everyday, I wanted to keep the ones I'm interested in and mark as read the others so I don't have a long list of unread posts that I have no interest in. There have been several posts that I wanted to delete without reading, but then all would be marked read. Thanks again! No big problem!

Return to Forum Usage Q&A