Where to sign for OH only electronic filing?

Technical topics regarding tax preparation.
Ohio does not have form 8879 or equivalent form, and I do not file federal because it is filed already. This is a state only return. What document a client needs to sign for me to E-file for her?

PS: If I file US and OH together, signature on US form 8879 means agreement to file both US and OH?

Thanks.
Please consider visiting this post where my question at the end has not been answered yet:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12065, thanks!

lucyko  
Ohio has a unique way of authorizing E-file for their state returns .Go to the federal PIN screen and page down until you find "Perjury State Acceptance" .and complete.

if you were to have filed US and Ohio together via federal form 8879 that would not have been enough .

lucyko wrote:Ohio has a unique way of authorizing E-file for their state returns .Go to the federal PIN screen and page down until you find "Perjury State Acceptance" .and complete.

if you were to have filed US and Ohio together via federal form 8879 that would not have been enough .

lucyko: Are you referring the following statement?

Under penalties of perjury, I declare that to the best of my knowledge and belief, the Ohio income tax return and, if applicable, the Ohio school district income tax return, are true, correct, and complete.

I believe it is software dependent where this statement is located. For me it is just a statement without the standard signature and date on the page, but I think I can just ask the client to sign on it. Thanks for the information!
Please consider visiting this post where my question at the end has not been answered yet:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12065, thanks!

Return to Taxation