OMB Form Attachment Sequence listing

Technical topics regarding tax preparation.
Does anyone know where to find a complete list in order of the attachment sequence for 1040 forms and schedules? I found one a few years ago but can't seem to locate it now, and of course it would be updated every year that new forms come out.

Unfortunately one of the tax software packages that I use does not print the tax return in the correct order by default. So I need to go into the setting each year and create the print package by putting all of the forms and schedules in order. Having a simple list of all forms and schedules in their attachment sequence order is absolutely necessary here or it would take days to look up each one at a time.

Any takers this year?

I still can't find the listing anywhere...

You must use ATX. I can't believe how poorly this program performs.

That list would be 20 pages long.
Dave

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. ~ Mark Skousen

Actually it is TaxWise by UTS. Their default printing is by Schedule letter and Form number.

The last time I found this list back in December 2018 it was one and a half pages in three columns.

sjrcpa  
If you're efiling, does it matter?

Of course it matters. It logical to have the client and preparer copy not only in the correct order, but to have all returns for all years in the same order.
Dave

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. ~ Mark Skousen

Return to Taxation