ERC for a restaurant that closed for a covid outbreak?

Technical topics regarding tax preparation.
I searched the archives and have been reading, but I can't figure out if the below scenario qualifies for the ERC payroll tax credit or any other covid-tax credts:

New bar/restaurant grand opened March 17, 2021 employs 20 or so. S-corp LLC with 4 owners all at about 25% ownership all 4 owners on payroll as employees. Restaurant had a covid-outbreak, currently 7 employees covid-positive with the place having been shut down since last Wednesday, April 28th and can not reopen until Saturday, May 8th at the soonest. All employees, even the ones covid-negative, ordered by the state CDC to quarantine for 10 days.

I believe the employees all qualify for the ERC payroll tax credit with the exception of a couple new hires who have not been on the payroll the required 30 days minimum. Employees can all be paid for their time off to quarantine and/or recover, and there will be a tax credit on the Q2 form 941 that is filed in July for the restaurant. Your thoughts? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Return to Taxation