Free Trial:

Adjusting for state conformity when only receive fed K-1

Technical topics regarding tax preparation.
10-Apr-2019 4:35pm
Let's say you invested in a business in Washington State, but you are a California resident. The business has no nexus in California or any other state so it doesn't not issue you any state K-1s. Let's say the business took bonus depreciation and other California non-conformity TCJA items.

How do you prepare your individual tax return? How are you adjusting your ordinary income for the bonus? Who prepares federal K-1s disclosing all this stuff?

Return to Taxation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DavidG, FLCPA, gatortaxguy, Google [Bot], ItDepends, Jeff-Ohio, JR1, jvela35, mike704395, mountainrose, nbzgtfiop324, Nilodop, NYCCPA, SumwunLost, warnickcpa and 54 guests