Tax Titans: Go or No Go?

Technical topics regarding tax preparation.
Has anyone heard of "Tax Titans"? Based on my understanding, tax professionals have to register with their service, and then they can bid for jobs on their website.

Are there any particular reasons or potential issues that we should use it or should not use it?

If anyone has used their service before or is using it now, please share your experience or opinion.

Just reading their website, it looks to be a service to match fee-conscious clients to tax professionals and extract money for it. If you want to build your practice by underbidding others for clients, it might be fine.

I don't see any reason to be an early adopter of such a service.

missingdonut wrote:I don't see any reason to be an early adopter of such a service.

If you feel the need to drive business to your firm, take one day and make 20 phone calls to bigger CPA firms in your area. You'll likely end up with all the work you'd need/want and, more than likely, MUCH more qualified referrals.
~Captcook

Return to Taxation