Changing upper limits in QB

Any non-Tax accounting topics go here.
I'm setting up 2019 payroll, the upper limit for Social Security has changed automatically, but the upper limit for Hawaii SUTA has not and I can't seem to find a way to change it. I'm pretty sure it must be automatic as well. Is that right? Is it just too early to see a change in the program?

Joan TB  
See Payroll Items List, then select SUTA and choose edit. It will take you thru all the setup (rate, limits, etc) but just skip over the details that don't change.

Thanks Joan, but that isn't working. I simply don't remember how I've changed it in the QB program in prior years. When I go to the Payroll Items List, there is no box in the edit screen to change this. I know I've changed it before because it's changed in Hawaii every year I've been here.

Joan TB  
Sorry I led you down the wrong path earlier. My comments were for changes the SUTA rate, not the SUTA limit. From what I can find out, this can only be done by your QB download. (Not sure for those of us that don't use the QB payroll service would have to do!) So maybe it is still too soon? I did find phone numbers that might help. Otherwise, time will tell?
877-797-5809 or 800-488-7330

Return to General Accounting