Best Corporate Credit Cards for QBO

Any non-Tax accounting topics go here.
Bank of America recently screwed its customers and wants $15 month for the privilege of QBO importing.

What cards work well with QBO? I'm talking about a corporate card with 20+ employee card sub accounts.

AMEX. TD Bank is not bad, either. Using their BusinessDirect site, you can set up feeds for individual cards.

As for BofA, besides the fee, they completely changed how they are handling feeds--I recently had to devise a PITA workaround for a client to finally be able to import and reconcile their CC transactions. They have now switched to Wells Fargo (against my advice).

Andrew  
We've had problems with downloading Amex into QBO. Some transactions were duplicated and others were simply missing. This happened with different clients and throughout the whole year. We not seen this as much, if at all, with other cards.

I have had problems with feeds from all the banks I have worked with--Comerica, Chase, AMEX, TD Bank, BofA, Wells Fargo, Suntrust, Citi, etc. Duplicate transactions, not importing...basically as described above. The feeds become interrupted and it causes a wide range of issues. While they can make life easier, they make it hell when they do not work properly.

Andrew  
CornerstoneCPA wrote:I have had problems with feeds from all the banks I have worked with--Comerica, Chase, AMEX, TD Bank, BofA, Wells Fargo, Suntrust, Citi, etc. Duplicate transactions, not importing...basically as described above. The feeds become interrupted and it causes a wide range of issues. While they can make life easier, they make it hell when they do not work properly.

Totally agree. Do we spend more time now on fixing bad downloads then we used to spend on simple data entry? Is all this automation actually saving us time? How much time does it costs to fix an error when it goes wrong? And on top of that, all the time spent doing research to find the programming issue that is causing the errors ... Tasks that used cost a predictable amount of time have now become unpredictable.

Return to General Accounting