payroll software

Any non-Tax accounting topics go here.
hester  
Hi,

Intuit is changing payroll over to QBO. No more private label ,etc. I need to swicth clients. Does anyone know of a stand alone payroll package that works for multiple clients and can take care of fed/state filing and payments?

I am looking at AMS and Account edge. Any thoughts or experience with these cos?

Thanks in advance

ADP has software intended for use by accountants with multiple clients. Perhaps reach out to them to get details. It's been offered to me but since I use QBD for payroll (or occasionally QBO), I did not want to pay for ADP's product.

cp_acwt  
My understanding is that Intuit is moving Intuit Online Payroll for Accountants over to QBO. They are not changing payroll using QuickBooks Desktop as long as you have a version newer than 2018. They do this, retire versions older than three years, each year.

I've had a couple of clients and one accounting/consulting firm use Gusto with success.
Haven't used it deeply myself, but the consulting firm is one I feel would hold a solid opinion.
~Captcook

Derby  
SurePayroll and Patriot offer decent payroll with a white label option. Not super full featured but the simplicity is nice.

CaptCook wrote:I've had a couple of clients and one accounting/consulting firm use Gusto with success.
Haven't used it deeply myself, but the consulting firm is one I feel would hold a solid opinion.

One of my clients uses Gusto and likes it but I have no idea how they handle it for accounting firms, if at all. I know Gusto is one of the payroll offerings from some other accounting platforms aimed at accountants.

eze  
CornerstoneCPA wrote:
CaptCook wrote:I've had a couple of clients and one accounting/consulting firm use Gusto with success.

One of my clients uses Gusto and likes it but I have no idea how they handle it for accounting firms, if at all. I know Gusto is one of the payroll offerings from some other accounting platforms aimed at accountants.

I'm in the same boat. I have several clients on IOP, and I refuse to migrate them to QBO. I'm looking for something that will accept a import of hours for every payroll.

I did use Gusto at one time and don't recall any headaches with it.

One plug to Patriot Software....I was researching a 941 question, and their blog/forum consistently popped up in a google search with basic, but useful answers.

I will be looking over the next few months.

cpalake  
We have used AME for payroll for 20 years & been happy with the software.

migbike  
I haven't personally used it, but I understand Sure Payroll is a Paychex solution that offers pretty good white labeling.

Return to General Accounting