Invoice Fetch Software

Any non-Tax accounting topics go here.
Taxctfl  
Hello,

I have a client using Bill.com with QBO. We were exploring Hubdoc as an automated way to fetch invoices and send them over to bill.com. For example, we have Florida Power & Light for 20 different properties. This is an excellent example of a process that could be streamlined to eliminate a human logging in and sending those invoices to bill.com and/or scanning paper bills to the bill.com inbox. Unfortunately, it appears that Hubdoc has removed the fetch capabilities from their platform.

Does anyone have alternative software providers for this need you could refer?

THanks!

Bill.com has this feature in beta testing. I received an e-mail indicating I can sign up a client for it, so I likely will for ones I know make them available electronically. What I don't like at first reading of it is that it bypasses the inbox for review and goes straight into Bills to be Paid...that means I'd need to identify which ones need to have G/L accounts and amounts modified, as not all bills remain the same each month or even the same G/L coding.

Taxctfl  
Thanks CornerstoneCPA -very helpful to know that. Our Bill.com rep averted our question as to whether it was something they offered. So I am following up with her.

It's in BETA so they probably are not making everyone aware or are most definitely not advertising it. I went through my client's vendor list and did not see a single one with the ability to fetch, so there is something amiss--their biggest vendors certainly have the bills available online for systems like this to pull, but I would prefer they still get pushed into the Inbox instead of going straight to bills. I do not trust software THAT much.

Return to General Accounting