Capital One Bank Feeds

Any non-Tax accounting topics go here.
Anyone aware of either Intuit or Capital One shutting down bank feeds? None of my personal Capital One accounts or those of any clients will feed into QBO since about the first week of January. It now just throws an error when trying to reconnect and then Capital One ends up in an endless loop of password resets...

I have an old CO business checking connected to my QBO. It's working fine.

Capital One made some changes to their bank feeds a few months ago which was supposed to be nearly seamless. I had the same issue importing my CO account to Quicken and it was difficult resetting it, but eventually it came through. I don't recall exactly what I had to do and at the time had assumed that it was something dumb I was doing.

I just called them. They indicated they made security upgrades and Intuit has not yet come into compliance with QBO, so the bank feeds to Capital One accounts are currently disabled. LOVELY. That means we now have to download the transactions and import manually.

eze  
I'm not familiar with Capital One, but many bank feeds had to be reset or just went away recently. There must have been somekind of web-based security/NYC rule implemented, because many of my auto-pay and bank feeds had to be reset from various companies.

Return to General Accounting