QB Enhanced Payroll for Accountants

Any non-Tax accounting topics go here.
Wiles  
We own the QB Enhanced Payroll for Accountants and have several clients using our Subscription Number for their payroll.

Does anybody know how we can get a listing of what business are using our Subscription Number?

Wiles, you can get a list of the tax ID numbers using your subscription and when I get into my office tomorrow, I'll check to see what those steps are. I've done that in the past, but, it didn't provide the client name as I recall. I was trying to clean up and delete clients who were no longer using my payroll services so it took a little work to connect the dots.

Wiles, the following will get you to a place in QB where you will see a list of EIN's that are using your service, you can eliminate an EIN at this point by marking the box. The employer's name is not listed so it's a little cumbersome, but it's the only way I know of to check who is attached to your account.

Click on Employees on the tool bar, open "My Payroll Service", in the drop down box choose "Account and Billing Information", at this point you will probably be asked to log in so you will need your e-mail address and Intuit password, the screen for "QuickBooks Payroll Account Maintenance" will open. Within that box is a blue highlighted phrase "Remove EINs", if you click on this it will provide the list of EINs you are servicing so you will either want to write them down or print a screen shot.

Good luck.

Wiles  
Thank you, Paula! I appreciate the help.

Wiles wrote:We own the QB Enhanced Payroll for Accountants and have several clients using our Subscription Number for their payroll.

Does anybody know how we can get a listing of what business are using our Subscription Number?

I got this information by calling Quickbooks Pro Advisor support. They sent me an excel spreadsheet containing the information.

Wiles  
Karen, Did QB's report also show the name of the business or just the EIN?

Return to General Accounting