Contact Management/Practice Management (CRM) Software

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
PDACPA  
We are still looking for a better Practice Management or Contact Management software for our small firm. We use the Thomson Reuters suite of products and were not happy with Practice CS. We have used File in Time for due date tracking and some other products. Wondering what others use in smaller sized firms.

We use ImagineTime for time & Billing. I like it because it works the way we do. It has task tracking but we don't use it so I couldn't comment on that part of it. Runs on an Access platform and you can tell.

Joined a firm that was using Prosystem Practice Management for billing only. I tried to implement project tracking within that program, but it was inadequate.

We've now finished training and are ~1.5 months into using the CCH Axcess Practice (billing piece) and Workstream (Project and Due Date tracking), and have been impressed to date. I'll update on results after tax season evaluation....

I use the CCH suite. Contact management, work stream, time and billing. It integrates well with each other and works very well. Can be pricey even for midsized firms.

Return to Business Operations and Development