CPE Seminar

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
AICPA offers a $199 per year CPExpress online learning. Has any used it? Do you think it is worth it?

I want to learn as much as I can with a budget. Any recommendation?

I've never found the AICPA online seminars very helpful. Usually it's a couple people goofing off for 30 percent of the video. It looks like the AICPA cares more about their video production values than actually discussing the topic presented. It has been a few years since I sat down and watched one so maybe they've improved. Last two I did was SSARS 21 and a tangible property reg. Out of the four CPE I did for the TPR the AICPA I believe 4 hour seminar was by far the least informative. YMMV and $200 isnt that bad for unlimited CPE if you need the hours. They make you check in every 6-15 minutes to know you're there to award hours.

I hate AICPA courses and avoid them as much as possible. The courses are poorly done (at least the ones I have taken) and their website is frustrating to use.

I like MasterCPE, GlobalCPE, and CPAAcademy.

WBR  
Take a look at cpaacademy.org

Most of the courses are live and you can ask questions.

philly  
cpaacademy is very good and most courses are free. I also purchase the unlimited pass for Surgent CPE. Very good courses with surgent and good value.
AICPA courses are expensive and not good.

RuthC  
Has anyone viewed the "199A Final Regulations Finally Drop: Choices, Choices - Which Way to Go" webinar? I have viewed many of their webinars. Most are very good. I was wondering if any of you have attended this webinar, and if so, was it any good. I have attended a few already on the same subject, but this one covers the proposed and final regs.

RuthC  
I forgot to mention that the webinar is with CPA Academy.

Return to Business Operations and Development