Is it really April 15th!!!!

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
Yes, looks like most PPP loans will have the 8 week period ending in mid June and then the clients will be pushing to get the forgiveness application in ASAP. I have already been telling the clients do not rush the PPP Application as surely the rules will have changed many times by then. I am hoping for some sort of "all PPP loans under $500k are forgiven automatically" as I am sure the SBA and the banks are not looking forward to summer

Add that in to the mix with the 7/15 tax deadline and it is going to be brutal

Wiles  
I am hoping for some sort of "all PPP loans under $500k are forgiven automatically"

Yes. I would wager we will see something like that, i.e. not subject to the FTE rule or the 25% wage reduction rule.

Something like -- "Just show us your 2nd quarter 941. If Q2 gross wages > loan, then 100% forgiveness."

philly  
In total agreement Wiles. I am studying the 12 page PPP loan forgiveness application and there should be an easier way for a small business to obtain loan forgiveness. I am hoping the 8 week period is extended to 16 weeks. This will help us all with the July 15th deadline.

Previous

Return to Business Operations and Development