Printing Certain States in Proseries

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
Twin Turbo Z  
Account Deactivated
Proseries is not allowing printing of certain states even though you can efile those states. With our state there are a few forms not finalized, but the main state 1040 is good to go. But since there are other "obscure" forms not finalized, we can not print a state return. Intuit says they did that because some idiots mailed in non finalized forms. Well I found a work around to print state forms for client copies. PM me if you need info on printing.

AlexCPA  
Why not just post the workaround?
Even more of my antics may be found on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXDitB ... sMwfO19h7A

Yes, that would be appreciated as I also use ProSeries.

Twin Turbo Z  
Account Deactivated
I can post here. But it takes a few steps to get it done. First in Proseries click on the "Print Selected Forms" button at the top left of menu bar. Select state forms you wish to print, then click the "Print Preview" button in that window. View one form at a time and utilize the Window key + Shift + S command to copy the page. After you press Win+Shift+S a tool bar will appear. Use the "rectangle snip" tool. Highlight the form you wish to copy. After it is copied to the clipboard another window will show up in the lower right of your monitor. Click the image of the form and print. You have to do the process with each form, but its much quicker than filing one out by hand. That way we can get clients done and out the door with their copies. !!! Be sure all calculations are correct !!! And do not mail any of those forms in !!!

Return to Business Operations and Development