QB payroll integration for direct deposit

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
We are having problem with the QuickBooks desktop payroll to process direct deposit. Is there a software that integrates with QuickBooks desktop to process direct deposit for payroll.

What problem(s) have you had with QBD's direct deposit? I have been using it for 10+ years, mostly without issue. Initial setup is simple but making changes to DD concerning company/bank account is a PITA when you have to fax identifying information to Intuit.

You could always use software ADP has for Accountants for your payroll, but I do not know if it integrates with QBD.

We use the QB desktop 2021 Accountant version for payroll. A lot of times QB takes a lot of time to activate direct deposit as they do some sort of underwriting or risk management. This takes weeks to activate direct deposit for clients. Do you have any other solutions for direct deposit that integrate with QB desktop payroll.

Thanks

Once the direct deposit is set up, it works very well, but I hate having to set it up or correspond with them about anything.

An ADP rep is always keeping contact with me and she mentioned a platform they offer for accountants that also integrates with Quickbooks. I think she said it integrates with QBD, too, but not sure if it can occur with multiple company files. I would hope so. That is the only option I can think of off top of my head where you still retain some or all control.

Agree the set up and correspondence with intuit is a nigh mare. Just looking for any integrations that anyone has used. This way we can have an option for the direct deposit.

Return to Business Operations and Development