Vietnamese Speaking Tax Preparer

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
eze  
I have a handful of clients I need to refer to a Viet speaker.

Anyone out there. Location is So Cal, but these returns returns are easily done remotely.

Post or DM me if anyone is interested. I could refer more tax work to the right person.

You're located in perhaps one of the best, if not the best, areas to find a tax CPA who speaks both English and Vietnamese. I live in a big city in the southeast, and I've met two Vietnamese tax CPAs. Unfortunately they're both in private industry now but what I'm getting at is it's not a tall task if you're in the right area and you network.

I'd google around or search on LinkedIn, send a message about what you're trying to do, and ask for a call in November if I was in your situation.

Unfortunately I don't know of any but...
Appreciate you trying to keep the referral to this board.

eze  
ManVsTax wrote:You're located in perhaps one of the best, if not the best, areas to find a tax CPA who speaks both English and Vietnamese. I live in a big city in the southeast, and I've met two Vietnamese tax CPAs. Unfortunately they're both in private industry now but what I'm getting at is it's not a tall task if you're in the right area and you network.

I'd google around or search on LinkedIn, send a message about what you're trying to do, and ask for a call in November if I was in your situation.

I've tried walking into local offices in Little Saigon....one they are busy.....two, they wonder who this big dumb Gringo is...it's a bit of a closed community. Not terrible, but they tend to stick to themselves.

Thanks for the replies, the search continues.

Return to Business Operations and Development