Intuit Changes

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
CP Hay  
Intuit seems to always change something in QuickBooks Online. Every month or few months the user interface is different or a button is moved. I''m not sure why they do this but it's frustrating.

Now they're making changes to QuickBooks Time. For those of you who were unaware, QuickBooks Time was formerly Tsheets until Intuit bought them out. Tsheets would allow you to wholesale bill your client for access. They'd bill you and then you can bill the client whatever you wanted. Now, in standard Intuit fashion, Intuit is no longer allowing you to wholesale bill your clients for QuickBooks Time UNLESS you also wholesale bill for their regular QuickBooks access. This is not a good thing in my opinion.

Does anyone know of another time tracking software that is reliable and provides good support?

Frankly  
Intuit seems to always change something in QuickBooks Online. Every month or few months the user interface is different or a button is moved. I''m not sure why they do this but it's frustrating.
In the early days of a new product release (such as QB) there is lots of opportunity for improvements, and from that more sales. Once there are no more real improvements they move into enhancements, which are not much more than gilding the lily. Once the product is fully mature and they can't think of any more improvements or enhancements, they transition to moving buttons around and disabling older product versions.

smtcpa  
I hated T-Sheets. I moved to Harvest.

Return to Business Operations and Development