Firm 360

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
Firm 360 uses a portal
You won't send or receive docs via email. You'll send or receive a link notifying you or your client that there are documents in their portal
~Captcook

LDCPA wrote:In firm 360 when you receive an email with documents attached are they being saved in 360 automatically?
The rep mentioned they won't be saved automatically, but it's unclear to me if this only applies to emails that aren't in the system already associated with an existing client or if he meant something else.
If some emailed documents aren't being pulled to 360, does that mean you have to go into your email app and manually transfer those docs?

Wish they had a free trial to answer these questions.

Support is correct. But clients should not be e-mailing you documents just as a general rule; as CaptCook says they should upload to the portal. If e-mail integration is really important for you, you might want to look at Karbon.

Also, in honesty, I don't think a trial period is really a good way to evaluate any software like this because you really need to be able to play with your own workflows, and it takes time to set those up. I think TaxDome is the one with a demo that you can play with but it's still abstract in how it might work with your own firm. IIRC, Firm360 has a period in the onboarding process where you can request your money back if the software isn't right for you.

LDCPA  
missingdonut wrote:
LDCPA wrote:In firm 360 when you receive an email with documents attached are they being saved in 360 automatically?
The rep mentioned they won't be saved automatically, but it's unclear to me if this only applies to emails that aren't in the system already associated with an existing client or if he meant something else.
If some emailed documents aren't being pulled to 360, does that mean you have to go into your email app and manually transfer those docs?

Wish they had a free trial to answer these questions.

Support is correct. But clients should not be e-mailing you documents just as a general rule; as CaptCook says they should upload to the portal. If e-mail integration is really important for you, you might want to look at Karbon.

Also, in honesty, I don't think a trial period is really a good way to evaluate any software like this because you really need to be able to play with your own workflows, and it takes time to set those up. I think TaxDome is the one with a demo that you can play with but it's still abstract in how it might work with your own firm. IIRC, Firm360 has a period in the onboarding process where you can request your money back if the software isn't right for you.

Thank you for your comments

Previous

Return to Business Operations and Development