New themes: The Site Factory website builder

Software. Marketing. Training. Running your business.
chris  
Today, I published three new themes at the website builder service The Site Factory - Beautiful, Simple Websites

Check out the live site examples for the new themes:

GreenRidge Theme
Business-2 Theme
Compel Theme

The other available themes can be seen here: http://thesitefactory.com/gallery/

Remember, any of these themes can be customized to make your website even more personalized to your business. You can switch themes anytime, with little or no 'rework' required, for your site. Each website comes with up to 38 pages of pre-written tax/accounting services pages, a spam-proof contact form, a free business email address and help/support from me to set your site up and personalize it - or migrate from your existing site, if needed.

For only $16.25 per month, including full website hosting service. No contract to sign.

Imagine that. ;)
Site admin and software developer for TaxProTalk.com and https://TheSiteFactory.com

makbo  
Am I correct that the color theme of this web site also changed at the same time? I think the banner ad for The Site Factory is now at a much higher contrast with the rest of the page than it used to be. At least it's not blinking or auto-playing audio! :P

I wonder if discretely mentioning that The Site Factory is indirectly a sponsor of this forum web site would help new visitors... or maybe a link, along the lines of "Our Story", where the role that Chris played in setting up and maintaining this site along with TheSiteFactory.com could be documented.

chris  
ah...no, the color scheme of this site is still the same.

I did change the banner ad a bit because it was too "blended in". Since you noticed, I guess it's working ;-)
Site admin and software developer for TaxProTalk.com and https://TheSiteFactory.com

chris  
Update released yesterday: Now you can also change static text elements in the pre-made themes. For example, section headings on the theme template, or action buttons - you can change the text to something you'd prefer.

Several clients had asked for this, and I think it's a nice idea to allow that extra step of website personalization.

OK, so I decided to do what I should have done long ago and woke up my dormant website, currently sitting at a large provider that spends lots of money on advertising. It was never a good fit for me - they don't understand public accounting. I now have a website I rather like, courtesy of The Site Factory. I set it up this afternoon and got the domain moved over whilst doing some tax work.

This interwebby thing has confuddled me for many years, but now I feel like I have a professional looking website, rather than than one I cobbled together with a few scraps of wood and some old paint. Cheers, Chris.

Chris has done some great work for us, I highly recommend this service!!

We just completed our website with Site Factory. Chris was very helpful and responsive with the setup. It was a smooth setup.

The themes are easy to customize and will provide a professional appearance. We came over from one of the industry website providers and did not feel the need for all the tax articles and supplementary information they provide. Nothing wrong with them - but Chris provides another alternative for a tax professional.

Again, can highly recommend Chris for a website.

I am very interested in this. I need a website but I don't want to spend a ton of money and really don't have time to spend updating it. Needs to have a link to my smart vault portal. Can you help?

I have a Site Factory website. I have had a link to Client Xchange (TaxAct's secure portal) and, currently, to Sharefile. It takes a couple of clicks instead of one. My 88-year-old dad tried it out recently, via my website, and thinks it is great.

SumwunLost wrote:I have a Site Factory website. I have had a link to Client Xchange (TaxAct's secure portal) and, currently, to Sharefile. It takes a couple of clicks instead of one. My 88-year-old dad tried it out recently, via my website, and thinks it is great.

Thank you!!

Return to Business Operations and Development